Four easy steps:
If you see a U of A apartment you’re interested in renting, you’ll need to:
- Contact us by phone at (520) 906-7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to view the apartment.
- Please fill out the application form and pay the application/processing fee of $100 plus the security deposit which is equal to one month's rent. Your apartment will then be reserved just for you. This applies to all properties with the exception of House Mother Apartments, which requires a deposit of $375 due to the size and cost of those particular units. Thanks!
- Within 3-4 days, a lease will be emailed to you. Resident will need to print and sign the lease and mail it to the Property Manager at: PO Box 43025 Tucson, Arizona 85733-3025 or hand-deliver it to the Property Manager. To arrange to sign your lease in person please call 520-906-7215. Within 14 days you will receive a copy of the signed and fully executed lease.
- Prior to moving into the apartment, Residents must pay first months rent.
OR For out-of-town Applicants:
- Fill out the online application
- Make your deposit online THROUGH PAYPAL, or
- Mail your deposit and printed application to: PO Box 43025 Tucson, AZ 85733-3025. Please call us at 520-906-7215 prior to mailing your check to obtain specific payment instructions and to let us know a deposit is on its way.